septiembre 16, 2010

evaluation: evolution

Sometimes I have lost opportunities to do things I really want, just for planning instead of acting. This was challenging because this is something I really want. So I had to stand on my position of doing instead of planning. I had to ACT!

I think when you evaluate these experiences they are always positive, no matter what the outcome is. When you look back you can see if you gave your 100%, what did you learn, what could you improve, what do you want to change… the most important is that they make you grow.

I did the homeworks with my 100%, I played with love and passion. I also threw away all the fears and shames and decided to be authentic… to be Me, no matter what. In the other hand, I was a little out of focus due to my overloading tasks at work. Even when I was thinking about the game all day, sometimes I let the time pass to show my results.

If I had to change anything, it would be doing things more calmly, so I can get all the focus in the important things, to be concrete. I would love to go to the action more frequently.

The game helped me observe and evaluate myself. And also to feel confident and empowered, because the best thing of and Idea is to make it real. It has more value to see it done, than letting it back, stored in my head.

A veces he perdido oportunidades para hacer cosas que realmente quiero, solo por quedarme planeando en vez de actuar. Este proceso fue retador, porque es algo que realmente quiero. Así que tenia que mantenerme en la posición de hacer en vez de planear... tenia que ACTUAR!

Pienso que cuando se evalúan estas experiencias, todo es positivo, no importa cual es el resultado final. Cuando miras hacia atrás, puedes ver si diste tu 100%, que aprendiste, que podrías mejorar, que quisieras cambiar.... lo mas importante es que todo te hace crecer.

Hice las tareas con mi 100%, jugué con amor y pasión. También deje atrás todos los miedos y penas, y decidí ser autentica... ser yo misma, sin importar nada.

Por otro lado, estuve un poco desenfocada, debido a que tenia mucho trabajo en mi oficina. Aunque estuviese pensando todo el día en las tareas de GSA, a veces se me pasaba el tiempo para mostrar mis resultados.

Si tuviera que cambiar algo, seria tomar las cosas con mas calma, así podría poner todo el foco en las cosas importantes y ser mas concreta. Y me gustaría ir a la acción mas frecuentemente!

El juego me ayudo a observarme y a evaluarme. Ahora me siento mas segura y empoderada, porque lo mejor de una buena idea es llevarla a cabo. Tiene mas valor verlo hecho, que dejarlo en planes guardado en mi cabeza.


1 comentario:

  1. Holaa! oie quería hablar con vos para saber como le estas haciendo para conseguir los recursos e ir a Brasil, yo vivo en Santa Marta y fuí seleccionado.

    te dejo mi e-mail pipejuan23@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar