diciembre 13, 2010

it is working!

I am surprised. I am recieving answers from people I don't even know.
last weekend I made the gourmet festival, that became a one-night festival because it didn't have that much audience. But it was an amazing Indian Food Night. The minimum donation was USD$14, and people gave more. The minimum amount of guests was 10, and there were only 8, but it was a nice dinner, and i collected some money.

I have recieved also cake orders for the christmas festivities. and I am making now the raffle.
I am expecting to raise at least USD$520 with these activities.

I am waiting for the answer of the airline, to see if they give me any discount.

I am also selling all my music, and I have already a burrito party hired for the 21st.

I'll be publishing soon the results by numbers.

1 comentario: